Sunday, December 5, 2010

C4K Summary November

a girl waving

The first C4K blog to comment on was the Noel Elementary class blog. For some reason this blog says it is currently unavailable. The second blog to comment on was the shooting stars blog. The post I commented on was called Oregon Trail. The students made videos where they would list what they thought would be needed  for the journey.  I responded by saying their ideas were well thought out and they spoke clearly in their videos. The third blog was Mrs. Conlin's Flat Stanely Project. This class did a project where they make a paper person and send it out into the word and record its  adventures. The post I commented on was Flat Sophie in Guangzhou. Flat Sophie traveled to the third largest city in China and saw the Asian games. I responded by pointing out how fun and informative this project seems. Also that it will be interesting to see all the places flat Sophie will go. The last C4K blog to comment on was Mrs. Haugen's Sixth Grade. I commented on Jessica's blog post called The Red Pyramid setting. She described the setting of a book she was reading. I responded to her by telling her how well she described the setting of the book as well as what the main plot is. I told her that the book sounded like a good read and that it was a great post. I think commenting on kids' blogs was a great learning experience and good practice for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment