Sunday, December 5, 2010

Final Progress on My PLN

symbaloo screenshot

This is a screen shot of my symbaloo. I have found this to be essential in creating my PLN. Here I can create tiles of all the web pages that I frequently use. I have links to different blogs of teachers we have had to comment on; my favorite being "At The Teacher's Desk". I also have links to all my email accounts. I have the link for the university homepage and the EDM 310 blog because I use these the most. I have the link for ALEX because I know it will be very useful in my college learning as well as my career. I have the link to glogster, youtube, and apple on my symbaloo, also my twitter and facebook account where I can see the teachers I am following and keep in touch with classmates. My PLN has changed the way I learn as well as the way I view the internet as an educational tool. I will be continuing to develop my PLN and use it to become a more technologically literate teacher someday.

1 comment:

  1. I love your PNL. It has many great things on here. It makes my PNL look like a baby. You did a great job on you PNL.

    ReplyDelete