Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Google Form Summary

form summary
form summary
form summary
form summary

I made a survey of questions about college students choice of food and places to eat. I asked questions like where do you go grocery shopping and what is your favorite close to campus restaurant. I also asked some yes or no questions like do you have a meal plan and are you a vegetarian. For these two questions I had expected slightly different outcomes. For the meal plan I had expected a fair number of students to have one but only 1 out of my 18 participants claimed to have a meal plan on campus. Also I thought there would be at least one vegetarian out of the 18 people, but there were none.
By doing this survey I learned that 56% of participants eat three meals a day. Also I learned that 72% of the participants shop for groceries at Wal-Mart. When I asked the question, "What would you say is the basic college food?", I was not surprised by the answers. Although there were a few Strange responses such as lean cuisine, the most common answers were pizza and ramen noodles. The favorite close to campus restaurant among the voters was the Mellow Mushroom, with The Shed and Hungry Howie's tying for second. Overall I think that the eating habits and food choice of the students were pretty much what would be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment