Sunday, November 14, 2010

Progress on Final Project

light bulb
My group which includes Nicole Kelley and Carly Dougherty are doing our project on Technology in Intercity Schools. We plan to make a video interviewing  teachers in  intercity schools in our area. The participants will answer questions about the use of technology in their schools or how they would use technology in their schools if they had access to technology. We have started planning out our interviews and deciding what schools we can interview. Our video will be an insight of how teachers would like to use technology given the chance.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Haley,
    My name is Brittany Schneider and I am also in EDM310. Your final project sounds great!! I look forward to seeing the results. So many children in intercity schools unfortunately do without technology. I know personally, I have taken advantage of always having technology at my fingertips. For these children who excel to higher learning, they will be at a severe disadvantage once they step outside of their "comfort zone." I think it will also be interesting to see how up-to-date teachers in intercity schools are on current technology. Great project!
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete