Sunday, October 10, 2010

C4T #2 Summary

Post #1

This post was called "6 Ways Teachers Can Improve Education This Year". Matthew Needleman gave great suggestions on how to make the year more successful for students and yourself. Some examples of these are say hello at the door, eat in the teacher cafeteria, and teach art as a disipline. In my comment I told him that i felt that these were great suggestions for all teachers and I would definitely use these in my teaching career. I also told him that I like his idea of doing things that are more beneficial for the students.

Post #2

This post is called "The Right Way to Show Movies in Class". In this video Mr. Needleman explains things you can do to to make showing a movie much more productive for the students learning. He also explains things that you can require from the students to keep them focused and interested. In my comment I told him I especially like this post because I can remember in school when teachers would put a movie in and people would go to sleep or do other things. These were good tips that show that showing a movie doesnt have to just be a "friday fun activity".

No comments:

Post a Comment